Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 7 - Midday

Wanted to post quickly that Jake is having a great day. He CT scan looked good this morning and he's been really stable since last night. All signs that we're moving in the right direction. Good news!

I also wanted to share a new blog we're going to do. I was talking to Principal Smith from Jake's school and many of his classmates were wondering how they can find out how Jake is doing over the summer since classes are finished next Tuesday.He asked if it would be too much to do a more "kid-friendly" blog and I think it's a fantastic idea. I realize we may be over-sharing and a bit too medical on this one to share with kids. Our plan is to have Jake help write the blogs when he's awake and up to it. Thanks Mr. Smith for such a great idea!

If you'd like to share it with your kids, the URL is http://updatesforjakesfriends.blogspot.com/. There is only one post there now, but I'll be adding some others tonight while I'm at the hospital with Jake. 


1 comment:

  1. That is good news to see signs that you're moving in the right direction,. I know how hard it is to see your child in trauma, and that it's hard on the other kids too. Lots of love and prayers to you all. I am thinking of you and Jake often.

    ReplyDelete